Friday, September 7, 2012

It's not over I'M RELOADED

 COMING BACK TEN TIMES STRONGER AND I HOPE TO GROW THIS MOVEMENT IN THE NEXT SIX MONTHS TO THE POINT THAT THE MEDIA WILL HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO PAY ATTENTION!

Wake County we are not disgruntled parents we are actually wonderful parents (both fathers and mothers) that have had to go before this Judge who has been called incompetent by her peers. She does not have any children of her own and is unable to make decisions for our children when she has no experience in family court or as a parent!
I will be the first to admit I was a little discouraged after she won the election in November, even though she only won because her name was listed on the democratic ballet and not for her work performance. We need change in Wake County Family Court and we must begin by exposing all the unethical Judges and corruption within Family Court. I have had thousands view this blog and its time the Media pays attention.
I have been in the works and have networked with some very prominent people and I am ready to proceed and get back in the fight for justice. I have some parents already down for the cause but in order to have change I need more of you to stop being fearful and speak up for your children. Believe it or not at one point I too was also scared but then I realized that she had already made up her mind and she was not going to be able to rule in a unbiased way. So I had two choices A. Continue to go back before her bench and continue to get the same outcome or B. Stand out loud and say that I am no longer going to let her limitless discretion ruin my child's life. I would rather die than to have my child suffer and ruin the only childhood that a child is given because this Judge is corrupt and knows these lawyers outside of court!
I will also state that many of these lawyers just don't care and are all about there money. THIS IS A BIG MONEY BUSINESS. However if we fight together and get some unity and formation then the media WILL step in and We will get some change. Even if she stays on the bench having heat on her will make her pay more attention to what shes doing.



so if you want to be part of history EMAIL ME AT MOTHERJUSTICE@GMAIL.COM

2 comments:

  1. Im all for this. She must go. Contact me to help.
    Jfilmguy1555@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I am about to go before Judge Worley to try to prevent my ex-wife from moving my daughter out of state permanently eithout my consent. What has been yout experience with this judge?

    ReplyDelete